Last updated: 20/05/2018
GFP Home Care Ltd, as a data controller, takes your privacy very seriously and are committed to the safeguarding of your personal data.
We believe that it is important to promote fairness and transparency for all individuals therefore we are committed to ensuring your data is held in a secure way for the purposes intended.
What information do we collect and why?
By browsing our website, we may use “cookies” which aims to enhance your general website experience. These are information files which are stored on your computer and can assist with the retention of your user preferences, protect your security and improve our website service.
As a website user, you have the choice to accept or decline cookies. If you wish to alter your cookie preferences please refer to your browser configuration settings. Please note some features of our website may not work if you choose to de-configure your cookie settings.
When you purchase a subscription plan, we will collect various pieces of information including, however are not exhaustive, your name, email address, postal address, and financial details to authorise payment.
The information we collect when you purchase a subscription plan is held under the lawful basis of contract.
From time to time, we may contact you to update you on the facilities on offer at GFP Home Care Ltd or to let you know of any offers which we may have available. This may be via email or post. You have the opportunity to opt out at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- To allow us to provide the goods and services requested
- To keep you informed of any updates or special offers
- To gain feedback to assist with our development programme
- To ensure the health and safety of all of our staff
- To assist with any queries that you may have or provide further information, as requested
How long do we hold your information for?
GFP Home Care Ltd will only hold your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose intended or to comply with legal requirements.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share personal data with the following third parties:
- Stripe Payments Europe Ltd: our secure payment facility which enables our customer to safely pay for their subscriptions
We only use your personal data for the specific purposes intended, which are contained within this policy.
We keep your personal data secure by following internal policies of best practice and training for our staff. We also use SSL technology on our website.
In the unlikely event of a breach of our security, we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, should it contain your personal data, we shall also inform you.
We respect your rights as an individual therefore you have the opportunity to contact us at any time regarding:
- your right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- your right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- your right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- your right to have your personal data erased
- your right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- your right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- your right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- your rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
Should you wish to contact us further regarding the collection and storage of your personal data please email email@example.com or write to us at:
GFP Home Care Ltd
William Street Business Centre
7A Lower Clark Street